It’s a new month and a great opportunity to be intentional with the next few weeks by setting some goals!
Here are my April goals…
- Invest time in my ETSY shop. I love handlettering and have tonssss of it in my room, ready to be brave and share more of it online and put more time and effort into my online shop.
- Be present with my family. I’m very planted in my Uni town now and have quite a few responsibilities here which often occupy my brain. BUT this Easter I want to challenge myself to be fully present and enjoy the week I have with my family.
- Make the most of the sunny days. Living near the beach still hasn’t lost its novelty, there really is nothing better than popping on a train and have sand between your toes half an hour later! I want to make sure I make the most of the warmer days and get outside as much as possible.
- Read because I want to. I spend term time reading books because I have to and have no chance to read for pleasure. I do need to get re-reading some texts for my exam after Easter, but for now I’m treating myself to a week or two or reading exactly what I want (I have a HUGE reading list but if you have any suggestions of what I could add to it let me know!!).
- Buy some summer shoes. This is a slightly more superficial one but definitely necessary. Last year I spent the holidays in plimsoll trainers and this year my toes are glued to my bright pink Nikes (best purchase ever). As the days warm up I plan to treat myself to some sandles, so if you have any suggestions of comfy ones which aren’t too pricey please please comment below.
Do you set yourself monthly goals? Let me know your goals for April in the comments!